- You must act appropriately when using our website.
- The website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis, with minimal warranties.
- The TunerStop website is governed by the local laws of the United Arab of Emirates and is our country of domicile.
- The accepted currency in use is United Arab Emirate Dirham(AED).
- Accepted payment methods include VISA and MasterCard.
- TunerStop will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
TunerStop.com (the “Website”) is an online service owned and operated by TunerStop FZ LLC (“TunerStop ”, “we”, “us” or “our"), which sells automotive parts and accessories and enables individuals to easily select services from car Workshops.
You must not use the Website if:
- You are under the age of 18.
- You are acting on behalf of a company or agency.
2.How offers are received and accepted on the website -
We do not modify or tune cars, We sell wheels & tires to you and connect you with garages for the installation and others service of cars through the Website.
You purchase wheels & tires on the Website according to your requirements and preferences for your car. You may select an installer listed on the TunerStop.com platform for complimentary installation services. TunerStop books the installation on your behalf, which matches your requirements and preferences to an Installer. You must ensure that all information about you or the company you represent held by us is true, complete, not misleading and up to date.
3.Rights of use and intellectual property rights -
By using our site we do not give you any rights of ownership in the Website.
Unless otherwise specified, all copyright, design rights, database rights, patent rights, trademark and trade dress rights and other intellectual property rights in the Website belong to and vest in TunerStop FZ LLC, or are licensed to TunerStop FZ LLC.
All third party trade names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners and TunerStop makes no warranty or representation in relation to them. Unless stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
TunerStop and our logo are trademarks belonging to us. We give no permission for the use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
4.Restrictions and obligations -
You will not:
- Hack, modify, reverse engineer or create derivative works of the Website or any part of it.
- Gain unauthorised access to any restricted part of the Website.
- Remove, modify or obscure any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices on the Website.
- Create software which replicates or mimics the data or functionality in the Website.
- Collect data from the Website by systematic or automated means Use your access to the Website for the sending of marketing communications.
- Use any computer virus or malicious code of any nature in connection with the Website.
- Copy or exploit any part of the Website or the content it contains.
- Use the Website or any part of it unfairly or for any illegal or immoral purpose or Attempt to do any of the acts listed above.
As a user of our site, you may need to submit personal information and choose an account name (“Username”), a password (“Password”) and a valid email address in order to create an account on the Website ("Account") or otherwise use the Website. This includes both Workshops and personal users.
If so, the Username and Password will be allocated to you if you successfully apply for registration as a Customer. Only we can decide whether applications will be successful. Your Username and Password are personal to you and you may only hold one Account.
We are entitled to assume that any use of your Account is made by you. You are solely responsible and liable for any use of the Website under your Account or any other use of your Username and Password.
Do not share your password with any other person or allow any other person or organisation to use your account. We are not liable for any improper use of your password or account or any use of your password or account by any other person. If you think any other person knows your password, or that your account has been used by any other person, you must inform us immediately.
The Website enables the display of third party content (“User Content”) without review or moderation. The Website is therefore merely a conduit of User Content.
The views expressed in any User Content are the views of the individual authors and not those of TunerStop unless we specify otherwise.
We disclaim all liability in respect of any comments, views or remarks expressed in any User Content.
By using the Website you acknowledge that we have no responsibility to review any User Content and that all User Content is made available on the basis that we are not required to exercise any control or judgement over it. However we may remove any User Content for any reason.
If you post any User Content to the Website, or otherwise publish or distribute User Content using the Website, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual worldwide licence to use that User Content for any purpose.
Any User Content you post or otherwise publish or distribute using the Website must:
- Not be libellous or maliciously false.
- Not be deceptive, offensive, harassing, inappropriate, obscene, indecent, violent, racist or bigoted.
- Infringe any rights of another person, including any intellectual property right, right of confidence or privacy, or any rights under data protection legislation.
- Be in compliance with applicable law, regulations or court orders or Not be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading.
It is a known risk of internet usage that people are not necessarily who they say they are. People may provide information or behave in a way that is unreliable, misleading, unlawful or illegal. We have no way of telling if statements made by other users are true. You should therefore exercise some degree of caution when reading user content on any website. By using the website you accept that you use the website at your own risk.
TunerStop provides and maintains the Website on an “as is” basis and is liable only to provide its services with reasonable skill and care.
External Sites have not been verified or reviewed by TunerStop and all use and access of External Sites is made at your own risk. “External Sites” means third party websites and online services to which the Website links.
TunerStop gives no warranty in respect of any offers or other information contained on the website and excludes all liability for any incorrect or inaccurate information or material the website contains.
TunerStop gives no other warranty in connection with the Website and to the maximum extent permitted by law, TunerStop excludes liability for:
- the acts or omissions of any installer
- any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss whether or not that loss arises out of something of which TunerStop has been made aware.
- any interruptions to or delays in updating the Website.
- the infringement by any other person of any copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party through any use of the Website.
- the availability, quality, content or nature of External Sites.
- any transaction taking place on External Sites.
- any transaction with a third party retailer taking place on the Website
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by any other person accessing, using or downloading the Website; and
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms and conditions which but for this notice would have effect.
TunerStop does not warrant that the operation of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free.
Except as provided above there are no other warranties, conditions or other terms and conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all of those terms and conditions are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree not to use the Website in any way which is:
- may give rise to civil or criminal liability for TunerStop ; or
- which might call TunerStop into disrepute.
Failure to enforce any term does not constitute a waiver of that term.
No representation or warranty is made as to whether the Website complies with the laws of any other country other than the United Arab Emirates.
All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed to TunerStop . TunerStop will try to respond to you within 48 hours.